In this video, I'm going to explain exactly how you can turn your biological age back by at least 6 years, according to current research.
My name is Coach Jim O'Connor from a website called WellnessWORD.com, your trusted body transformation adviser helping you look better, feel better, and perform better in life.
A new research study of 6,500 adults from Columbia University listed the eight things people need to do to turn the clock back by six biological years. This empowers you to have a better quality of life as you grow older, to look better, feel better, and perform better.
I'm going to list eight heart-healthy habits that you need to focus on daily, which will make a huge difference in your life.
- Eat Better: You will want to eat better. We all know that's obvious, right? So what does that mean? Eating more protein, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Eat whole foods and decrease the minimally processed foods is the key. That's logical, right? It's important to develop those types of lifelong habits.
- Be Active: Another no-brainer, we know it is important to be active. What exactly does that mean? That means exercising aerobically cardiovascular-wise for at least 150 minutes a week. Strength train two times a week for at least half an hour each bout. You can do that!
- No Tobacco: Don't smoke or quit smoking. Give that up because that is not conducive to aging well.
- Sleep: Good quality and quantity of sleep, at least 7 to 9 hours. Work on better sleep hygiene. Make this a priority in your life!
- Manage Your Weight: No-brainer, right? You need to be 18.5 to about 25 BMI, somewhere in there. If you're heavier than that, you can improve and get better. Focus on improving.
- Control Your Cholesterol: We've heard that for years. Keep your LDL under 100.
- Manage Your Blood Sugar: Your fasting blood sugar should be under 100 as well. Manage your blood sugar because that is important to living a healthier life.
- Manage Your Blood Pressure: Under 120 over 80 is the key.
So, once again, the eight things real quick: you want to eat better, be active, no tobacco, quality sleep, manage your weight, control your cholesterol, manage your blood sugar, and manage your blood pressure. These are the things that you need to do. It'll make a huge difference in your life. And if you're not perfect at all of them, just try to do some of them to get better.
Now, if you like this video, click like and subscribe for more videos like this because I'm here to empower you through WellnessWORD to help you look better, feel better, and perform better. I do weekly videos giving you the right information to change your life.
To help you further, some people are probably overwhelmed about being able to do all of these. I have a special coaching program at my website, so all you need to do is click the link below for 100% free. You're going to find out more information about how I can help change your life, create habits of things like sleeping better, managing your weight, and getting exercise. Make it automatic in your life. There's a program that I have called the Neuro Body Transformation Program, and to find out about it for 100% free, click the link below, and I'll give you all the information that you need to help you live a better life, to look better, feel better, and perform better. So click the link below, and I'll see you at WellnessWORD.com to help empower your life.
Thanks so much for watching the video. Let's live better and live healthier.